Located just above the Williamson County line between Interstates 65 and 24, South Nashville is very strategically located with good access to all of the major businesses in the city. But it's not all business in this neighborhood with plenty of shopping and dining attractions nearby.
Living in South Nashville
Living in West Nashville means you'll have instant access to some of Nashville's best shopping, nightlife, restaurants, and attractions like:
- Nashville West Shopping Center
- McCabe Park Golf Course
- Sylvan Park Neighborhood & Entertainment District
- Charlotte Park, West Park, WH Boyd Park, H.G. Hill Park, and Hadley Park
- Nashville State Technical Institute
- Tennessee State University
You'll be at the center of Nashville's interstate system and able to get where you need to go within minutes.